Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sarah in Korea

I thought this was a very cool picture, though I've no idea what the quote is about. It concerns her October visit to South Korea to participate in the World Knowledge Forum. More details later.

For those who have wondered where I have been, well, I am back! I had always planned to wait until Sarah puts herself in contention for the Republican nomination for president before I started posting, but earlier in the summer I had a few things on my mind that got me started.

I visit a couple of Palin websites, principally Conservatives4Palin, but recently the constant complaints among Palinistas along the lines of "when is she going to announce" have got me down. Hey, folks! She is waiting for the present field to shoot itself in the foot. Stay cool and be patient. You will be rewarded. Sarah never undertakes anything unless she knows she will win. She is a hunter. She is a barracuda. She wants to position herself in the best possible way before she leaps in. Let the others tear themselves to shreds first.

No comments:

Post a Comment